Header Ads

Hacking Cable TV and Networks

This is a post  from  THN one from my list webwatch  author 






"I was watching my favorite show on the television and it was just half over when I saw something which was definitely not a part of the show I was watching. My television screen gone blank for a couple of seconds and then what I saw was totally unbelievable for my eyes.
It was my friend ‘Rahul Sasi’ on the television and I was still wondering that how did he interrupted in between a television show like happens in Sci-Fi movies, someone hijacks television or computer to deliver some kind of message or warning. Also like in some horror movies in which sometime ghostly images interrupts between the television and suddenly comes out. Oh my god!
But, nothing happened like that in my case, my friend didn't came out. Just few minutes later I was again redirected to the same show I was watching, only a part of it I missed, but never mind I’ll watch it on the YouTube later. "




No comments

blogmytuts. Powered by Blogger.