Header Ads

How to Access Admin for Blank WAN Mac Wimax

I have a  Blank WAN and  I cannot generate a password for admin.
I cannot access Telnet too

I can only log in in user:user

This is  what a Blank WAN looks like.. first load in null


Then  I log out
first log in as  admin with guest password.


 Remove the highlighted  word .. remain  192.168.1.1/html/login.cgi?Username=admin&Password
Press Enter  and you have log in as admin


I upload  my working configs then I restore default and try to change mac .Telnet is accesible  still no luck .. I cannot turn back my WAN MAC.



 I guest the only solution is to flash but  I want to find solution on just a telnet  command  or any firmware update without jtag  the modem (flashing).






10 comments

magetah69 said...

sir pwedepo mka hingi ng original firmware ng b933?need ko po sana

Anonymous said...

@magetah69

use google search po d2 sa blog meron tayo nyan
http://blogmytuts.blogspot.com

Kristian John Narido said...

meron akong blank wan at ma access ko ang telnet nya i can do the procedure of changing but and then restore but still BLANK WAN parin...i hope you do solution to this matter,,sayang din kasi...09994626658`

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
eugene salinas said...

not workin T_T

Unknown said...

@kempee ilagan

LOL! icheck dw ang wan sa ACL. haha gago! pra ano? para mdetect un tabo.. hahaha

Unknown said...

;l;l

Unknown said...

09308666499 pa ayos po ako ng bm622 ko 2011 blankwan and magkno ? pls text me san jose del monte Bulacan po area ko !

Unknown said...

Tnx bro

Unknown said...

penge po link ng firmware para sa 622 2008-2010 to 2011

blogmytuts. Powered by Blogger.