Header Ads

Google Chilling Effects Deleting Post ( takedown notices, copyright law, and related technology)

While checking my mail I receive a notice from Google about my  connectify crack I though that I deleted it accidentally  last month  ( April) I reposed it without noticing  I have violation.

Here is the letter



Google has been notified that certain content at the URLs listed below violates Google's Terms of Service. As a result, we've been forced to remove the content in question. Repeated violations of our Terms of Service may result in further remedial action taken against your account including terminating your account.

The notice that we received, with any personally identifying information removed, will be posted online by a service called Chilling Effects at http://www.chillingeffects.org
. You can search for the notice associated with the removal of your content by going to the Chilling Effects search page at http://www.chillingeffects.org/search.cgi, and entering in the URL that was provided above.

If you have legal questions about this notification, you should retain your own legal counsel. If you have other questions about this note, please reply to this message.


URLs:





No comments

blogmytuts. Powered by Blogger.