Header Ads

My First Cash out on Blogmytuts Google Adsense

Blogmytuts is my third blog  and this is my third  adsense account. My first  account on my first blognizend  gone for invalid click activity , because I was a newbie on coding  I miss place my ads that makes visitors click them accidentally. My second account is chuck2surf  my customize VPN and  after 2 weeks my ad sense has been disabled for some reason Google didn't explained but  I know its about there client. I download all post and  comment from my old blog and transfer them here at blogmytuts and make it presentable and practice coding by asking Google.

My target is to gained  visitor  so I post something that attract visitors to come like what my blog says tuts. My first month  I earned only  $1.7  then it keep increasing  to $20 to $30. After reach my threshold 100$ I cash out finally.



My mode of payment is Western Union Quick Cash

I take note Senders info and my MTCN  and I bring my  ID I only have one valid ID , a postal ID.
Then I go to the nearest Western Union with US payee not all Western Union accept transaction from US.
I present my ID  and  input all details on   and  I wait a few minutes..



After cash out a little treat for my  family..



I'll be keeping good post  to share  I'm enjoying  blogging  make my blog beautiful..

3 comments

Chucks said...

@Admin
\I heard this issue.. nakaka alarma yan

Anonymous said...

Just received my first ever adsense payment after long wait...ang sarap sa pakiramdam check my story here http://techandgio.blogspot.com/2013/04/my-first-google-adsense-payment-worth.html

Unknown said...

sir bago ako sa blogging actually its my 2nd time,kaya lang di ako nagtuloy tuloy pero mula ng nabasa ko yung story mo para ginanahan ako.more tips sana sir at kung pwede magkaron ka ng page parang helpdesk para sa mga baguhan gaya namin.Matagal nako naka subaybay sa blog mo dahil wimax user ako.

blogmytuts. Powered by Blogger.