Header Ads

TESDA JOBS FAIR 2012 In City of San Fernando

TESDA JOBS FAIR 2012 by Sen. Joel Villanueva" Sa TESDA may Choice ka". Here are some picture i take with myphone camera.



You can see  Collage Students are r waitng for Sen. Joel Villanueva in front of Heroes Hall.


At the back entrance for job seekers..

There are over 180 Companies participate on TESDA JOBS FAIR, Local and Abroad. I want to apply all of Job Vacancy available for me but  I got only 3 printed resume anyways theirs still tomorrow.





A little Intro speech from Hon. Mayor Oca Rodriguez.


Sen. Joel setting at the center stage :)



 The Ribbon Cutting. Lucky me  I was able to have a shoot between the reporters cam,  I rise my hand here to get a shoot :).



A 5 minutes Speech from Sen. Joel Villanueva  for Job Seekers.

 " Di ko sinasabing di na kailangan mag Collage dahil may TESDA, Sa TESDA may choice ka Self Employed or Wage labour, Local or Abroad"

Last Picture before going home..


Sorry for some blurred pictures myphone is not good for photography..

No comments

blogmytuts. Powered by Blogger.