Header Ads

Bootable Flash Drive

Last Saturday in Angeles City going back home in Sto.Tomas, I went to Jenra Mall and Nepo Mall canvasing for  External DVD ROM. I want to buy External DVD Rom cause of my other client have Netbooks, as we know Netbook don't have a DVD rom to install Operating System (Reformat). I went to CD Rking the price are 1,580php to 1,880php, Haha my pocket money is exact 1500. So I look around and I saw a KINGSTON Flash drive 8Gig, DT101 G2 for only 300php ONLY!! so i give a try i buy it and make sure is original I check the Logo :p dam it its a original. I have a old post how to make a bootable flash drive.
  • You need an ISO image disk (If don't have create a image file on Nero convert it into ISO using Magic ISO.)
  • NFTS File format (reformat your disk NFTS on windows seven you can done it)
  • Choose your Sofware click here  ( I choose Microsoft DVD)
  • Wait for 30 minutes copying depending on your RAM.
  • Safety Remove your Flash Drive to avoid disk damage.
 Here's my Kingston Performing a Reformat installing Windows 7.

First Go to BIOS  Press F1 ,F2 or DEL it depend on your BIOS what to press just look for BIOS Boot Menu Key set your Boot Device Priority in Advance BIOS Features.




 Select Hard /Disk First Boot First / USB -HDD0


 Press F10 to save the reboot.




After Expanding Windows it will restart Go Back to Bios Set your First Boot to Local Hard drive ,because setup will repeat again from the start if you don't change it back to Local Hard drive.



Unchecked Automatically  Activate Windows






Advantage of Flash drive Fast file transfer then a regular DVD or CD disk installation.
Disadvantage Flash drive might damage if not remove properly.

Update:

If you experience  Windows 7 Blank Windows Setup like this..


Go to Bios / Advance BIOS Features


Increase your Frame Buffer Size this will fix your Blank Windows Setup on Windows 7.





No comments

blogmytuts. Powered by Blogger.